Katrina’s trauma-informed teachings combine a deep education of yoga therapy linked to a dry sense of humor developed over years around military veterans.
As the sister, daughter, and granddaughter of military veterans, Katrina decided to bridge the gap between yoga world and military world with yoga therapy offerings specific to those with trauma. She specializes in working with people who live with trauma, post-traumatic stress, anxiety, and depression.
Katrina opened Unbound for private therapeutic yoga practices for people who want to learn tools to live with and find growth from their experiences.
She teaches a weekly class at the Boulder Veterans Center, open to anyone actively in treatment at the center. It’s her favorite class…don’t tell the others.
- Yoga Therapy Level 1, 300-hour – Inner Peace Yoga Therapy
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans
- Functional Yoga Therapy with Maria Mendola
- Yoga Therapeutics with Amy Ippoliti
- Yoga Philosophy Foundations Applied with Amy Ippoliti
- Alignment Intensive with Amy Ippoliti
- Yoga Nidra Level 1 with Jeremy Wolf
- Yoga Nidra Level 2 with Jeremy Wolf
- Chronic Pain mentorship with Neil Pearson
- Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma mentorship
- Functional Yoga Therapy mentorship with Maria Mendola
- Applied Anatomy certification – Yoga Workshop
- Yoga Teacher Training, 200-hour – CorePower Yoga
- NETA fitness certification – CorePower Yoga
- 2012: Began teaching Yoga Teacher Trainers
- 2014: Initiated Yoga for Veterans at the Boulder Veterans Center
- 2016: Started teaching workshops for trauma and yoga nidra