2006: Katrina discovered yoga as a “weird” thing to do in her hometown. Well, a few towns over, where there was a yoga studio.
2011: A few years into running up and down the concrete shores of Lake Michigan, running-induced injuries grew loud enough to create a shift in lifestyle. Katrina took a full plunge into yoga with her first teacher training.
2014: The sister, daughter, and granddaughter of military veterans, Katrina decided to bridge the gap in her life between yoga world and military world. She started a yoga program at the Boulder Veterans Center and still teaches a weekly class to the vets. It’s her favorite class…don’t tell the others.
2016: Katrina started Unbound, a private yoga practice for people who have experienced trauma and want to live better lives.
- Yoga Therapy Level 1, 300-hour – Inner Peace Yoga Therapy
- Mindful Yoga Therapy for Veterans
- Functional Yoga Therapy – Inner Peace Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Teacher Training, 200-hour – CorePower Yoga
- Yoga Nidra Level 1 with Jeremy Wolf
- Chronic Pain mentorship with Neil Pearson
- Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma mentorship
- Applied Anatomy certification – Yoga Workshop
- NETA fitness certification – CorePower Yoga
- Started Yoga for Veterans at the Boulder Veterans Center, 2014
- Yoga Teacher Trainer since 2012